To view Verified answers click on the button below.
Test Cases For Text Area:
Design Test Cases:–
- Verify the width and height of the text area.
- Verify by moving the mouse cursor to all input text boxes. The cursor should change from an arrow to an insertion bar.
- Verify whether horizontal and vertical scroll bar is added or not according to requirement.
- Verify if the functionality for the horizontal and vertical scroll bar working properly by pasting content.
- Verify placeholder text aligned in the text area.
- Verify placeholder text visible in the text area.
- Verify the clear text icon is aligned with the text area.
- Verify place holder text should be clear and the cursor shown on click.
- Verify placeholder text is meaningful and informative for the user.
- Verify the spellings and grammar for the placeholder text.
- Verify the text area should be locked and fixed. Don’t let the user resize the text area.
- Verify if the user can add and process duplicate content.
- Verify tooltip added and shown if required.
- Verify mouse hover functionality if added.
- Verify the clear text icon present in the text area