To view Verified answers click on the button below.
Test Scenarios For Website Testing:
GUI Test Cases
- Verify that all the elements (checkboxes, radio button, text fields etc) on the webpage are aligned or not.
- Make sure that icons on the webpage align with the web page.
- Verify that placeholder text on the input field is present and visible or not.
- Verify the layout for the webpage on cross-device testing.
- Test responsiveness for all the elements label text, field, checkboxes or radio buttons on different browsers while testing cross-browser testing.
- Verify whether the font size for the content on the webpage is readable or not.
- Confirm the font colour for the content on the web page or not.
- Verify the placement and position of the error message shown on the webpage according to design.
- Verify the colour for the error messages, warnings and info messages.
- Verify proper padding and spacing between different elements on the web page. (label text and check box, buttons devs etc.)
- Verify image should not be blurred and visible on the webpage.
- Check banners or images should be shown and aligned on mobile devices. And should not be trimmed.
- Verify the text on the images should be readable.
- Verify the spellings should be correct on the web page.
- Check the colours for the links added to the text.
- Verify the correct page should be open on click on the link.
- Verify the headings on the content.
- Verify whether the validation is on the fields added or not.
- A confirmation message is shown on the popup or alert in case of delete functionality on the web page or not.
- Verify titles on all web pages.
- Verify there should not be any broken links present on the web page.
- Make sure there should not be any broken images should not be shown on the web page.
- Verify the order of the values on the dropdown list should be sorted as required.
- Verify 404 page is designed or not.