To view Verified answers click on the button below.
Test Scenarios For Website Testing:
Login Page Test cases:–
- Verify the login screen will appear after clicking on a login link or login button.
- Verify all login-related elements and fields are present on the login page.
- Verify the alignment of displayed elements on the login screen should be compatible in cross browsers testing.
- Verify that the size, color, and UI of different elements should match the specifications.
- Verify that the login page of the application is responsive and aligns properly on different screen resolutions and devices.
- Verify login page title.
- After the user login page is open, the cursor should remain in the username text box by default.
- Verify that there is a checkbox with the label remember password on the login page.
- Verify the remember me checkbox should mark as checked after clicking on the label text and the check box.