To view Verified answers click on the button below.
Test Scenarios For Website Testing:
Login Test Cases:–
- Verify the user credential remained on the field after clicking remember and get back to the login screen again.
- Verify that the user will be able to log in with their account with the correct credential.
- Verify that the user will get into their dashboard screen after login in with the correct credentials.
- Verify that the user can access all controls and elements by pressing the Tab key from the keyboard.
- Verify that the user can log in by entering valid credentials and pressing Enter key.
- Verify that the user can log in by entering valid credentials and clicking on the login button.
- Verify that the password entered should be in encrypted form.
- Verify whether an eye icon is added to the password field or not.
- Verify that the user can be able to view the password by clicking on the eye icon.
- Verify line spacing added on password on mac.
- There should be an email verification check, as the user verifies the email address then the user is able to view the dashboard and access features.
- Add a captcha on the login form to prevent the robot attack.
- Verify the error message should display after just entering an email address and leaving the password field blank.
- Verify the error message should display after just entering a password and leaving the email field blank.
- Verify the error message should display after entering the invalid credentials.
- Verify the error message should display after entering an invalid email format.
- Verify the displayed error message for invalid email format should be correct.
- Verify the displayed error message grammar should be correct.
- Verify the displayed error message spell should be correct.
- Check logged in user should not log out on closing the browser.
- Verify the login session timeout duration. So, once logged in a user can not be authenticated for a lifetime.
- Verify logged-in user doesn’t log out by clicking the back button on the browsers tab.
- Verify that there is a limit to the total number of unsuccessful login attempts. Therefore, users cannot use brute force mechanisms to try all possible username-password combinations.
- Verify logged-in user copies the URL and pastes it into a new browser window, it should redirect to the login page.
- Check login by google and all social options for login in the private window separately.
- As the user signs in, on the home page, there is no need for displaying Sign Up or Try Now, etc (if the
user logged in).
- Add rate limit on login. After how many attempts user should be able to restrict by the app for the wait.
- Verify it should not be always in loading in case the user adds an invalid email and password.
- Verify all the functionalities should be working condition as the user sign-in from social login i-e Facebook and google.
- Prevent login page from SQL injection attack.