Knowledge and Reasoning
1. Knowledge and reasoning also play a crucial role in dealing with __________________ environment.
a) Completely Observable
b) Partially Observable
c) Neither Completely nor Partially Observable
d) Only Completely and Partially Observable
Explanation: Knowledge and reasoning could aid to reveal other factors that could complete environment.
2. Treatment chosen by doctor for a patient for a disease is based on _____________
a) Only current symptoms
b) Current symptoms plus some knowledge from the textbooks
c) Current symptoms plus some knowledge from the textbooks plus experience
d) All of the mentioned
3. A knowledge-based agent can combine general knowledge with current percepts to infer hidden aspects of the current state prior to selecting actions.
Explanation: Refer definition of Knowledge based agents.
4. A) Knowledge base (KB) is consists of set of statements. B) Inference is deriving a new sentence from the KB. Choose the correct option.
a) A is true, B is true
b) A is false, B is false
c) A is true, B is false
d) A is false, B is true
5. Wumpus World is a classic problem, best example of _______
a) Single player Game
b) Two player Game
c) Reasoning with Knowledge
d) Knowledge based Game
Explanation: Refer the definition of Wumpus World Problem.
6. ‘α |= β ‘(to mean that the sentence α entails the sentence β) if and only if, in every model in which α is _____ β is also _____
a) True, true
b) True, false
c) False, true
d) False, false
Explanation: Refer the definition of law of entailment.
7. Which is not a property of representation of knowledge?
a) Representational Verification
b) Representational Adequacy
c) Inferential Adequacy
d) Inferential Efficiency
8. Which is not Familiar Connectives in First Order Logic?
Explanation: “not” is coming under propositional logic and is therefore not a connective.
9. Inference algorithm is complete only if _____________
a) It can derive any sentence
b) It can derive any sentence that is an entailed version
c) It is truth preserving
d) It can derive any sentence that is an entailed version & It is truth preserving
10. An inference algorithm that derives only entailed sentences is called sound or truth-preserving.