MCQ’s About MS Excel PART-02
31. What excel feature can you use if you want to work with one record at a time?
(A) Auto Complete
(B) Auto Filter
(C) Data Form
(D) Sub Totals
32. In Excel what chart object is horizontal or vertical line that extends across the plot area to make it easier to read and follow the values?
(A) Category axis
(B) Data marker
(C) Data point
33. In Excel value used in a formula that does not change is called a
(A) Cell address
34. In Excel which elements of worksheet can be protected from accidental modification ?
(D) All of above
35. In Excel you can use the drag and drop method to
(A) Copy cell contents
(B) Move cell contents
(C) Add cell contents
(D) (A) and (B)
36. In Excel it is acceptable ot let long text flow into adjacent cells on a worksheet when
(A) Data will be entered in the adjacent cells
(B) No data will be entered in the adjacent cells
(C) There is nt suitable abbreviation of the text
(D) There is not time to format the next
37. In Excel how can you delete a record?
(A) Delete the column from the worksheet
(B) Select Data > Form from the menu to open the Data Form dialog box, find the record and Click the Delete button
(C) Select Data > Delete Record from the menu
(D) Click the Delete button on the Standard toolbar
38. Right clicking something in Excel
(A) Deletes the object
(B) Nothing the right mouse button is there for left handed people
(C) Opens a shortcut menu listing everything you can do to the object
(D) Selects the object
39. In Excel Documentation should include
(A) Destination and users of the output data
(B) Source of input data
(C) Information on the purpose of the workbook
(D) All of the above
40. Files created with Lotus 1-2-3 have an extension
41. In Excel to delete an embedded objects, first
(A) Double click the object
(B) Select the object by clicking it
(C) Press the Shift + Delete keys
(D) Select it and then press the delete key
42. In Excel comments can be added to cells using
(A) Edit > Comments
(B) Insert > Comments
(C) File > Comments
(D) View > Comments
43. In Excel which of the following is not a worksheet design criterion?
44. In Excel suppose you have columns of data that span more than one printed page. How can you automatically print the column headings on each page?
(A) Click page setup on the file menu, click the sheet tab, and enter the row that contains these column headings under print titles.
(B) Click page setup on the file menu, click the page tab, click the options button, then enter your choices.
(C) Click page setup on the finle menu, click the sheet tab, and make a selection under the print heading.
(D) All of above
45. In Excel a fast way to add up this column of number is to click in the cell below the numbers and then
(A) Click subtotals on the data menu
(B) View the sum in the formula bar
(C) Click the autosum button on the standard toolbar, then press enter
(D) All of above
46. In Excel which of the following is an absolute cell reference?
47. In Excel what symbol is used before a number to make it a label?
(A) “ (quote)
(B) = (equal)
(C) _ (underscore)
(D) ‘ (apostrophe)
48. In Excel which symbol must all formula begin with?
49. In Excel which of the following formulas is not entered correctly?
50. In Excel which of the following formulas will Excel not be able to calculate?