To view Verified answers click on the button below.
Test Scenarios For Website Testing:
Test Cases For CAPTCHA:–
- Verify the time duration in which the captcha is loaded on the webpage.
- Check the time out for the Captcha. The time in which the captcha becomes unchecked.
- Test the captcha on slow internet. An invalid captcha error message should not be shown.
- Verify the captcha and click on the submit button two times. It should not display an invalid captcha error.
- Verify every time a new captcha should be shown on page reload.
- Verify user IP is blocked on attempting an invalid captcha after the defined number of attempts.
- Verify captcha is placed on the required web page.
- verify captcha added is aligned or not.
- Verify captcha is shown on ad blockers or not.
- Verify captcha working on adblocker or not.
- verify webpage accepts the valid captcha or not.
- Verify that the user can request for new captcha without the page loading option being present or not.
- Verify whether an audio option is added for the captcha or not as per the requirements.
- Verify new captcha is generated in case the user adds the wrong captcha.
- Verify an error message shown when page timeout for the captcha.
- Verify an error message should be shown in case the captcha is not filled by the user.
- Verify a proper error message is shown in case the user does not fill the captcha correctly.
- Verify an error message is shown in case the captcha is partly filled by the user.