To view Verified answers click on the button below.
Test Scenarios For Website Testing:
Test Cases For Checkbox:
- Verify that the checkbox present on the webpage is in the correct position.
- Verify the width and height of the checkbox.
- Verify the border-radius for the checkbox rounded or corner edge.
- Verify the color for the tick by clicking the checkbox.
- Verify the checkbox is selectable by clicking on the checkbox with the mouse.
- Verify the checkbox is selectable by the keyboard.
- Verify the user can uncheck the checkbox by clicking on it.
- Verify if the user can select multiple checkboxes or not.
- Verify the label text present with the checkbox.
- Verify if the label text aligned with the checkbox or not.
- Verify on page load the very first checkbox selected by default and showing tick sign.
- Verify whether on click on the label text checkbox value checked or not.
- Verify the spelling for the label text aligned with the check box.
- Verify same label text is not repeated with the checkboxes.
- Verify the order for the values or label text with the checkboxes.
- Verify whether user-selected check box values should save in the database by clicking on the Submit button or not.
- Verify check box can be uncheckable or not by clicking on the check box after selecting.
- Verify validation is added if no checkbox is checked and click on the Submit button and an alert or error message must appear.