To view Verified answers click on the button below.
Test Scenarios For Website Testing:
Test cases for delete button:–
- Verify Delete button is present on the page or not.
- Check delete/trash icon with Button text is shown or not.
- Verify whether the whole button should be clickable or not.
- Verify a confirmation message on the popup or alert shown as the user clicks on the delete button.
- Make sure the record or report should not be deleted as the user clicks on the NO on the confirmation popup.
- Make sure that the delete functionality works as the user clicks on the YES button on the confirmation popup.
- Verify record should be deleted successfully from the database as the user clicks on the Yes button on the confirmation popup.
- Verify the system offering the user to recover the deleted record by clicking on the Undo that will be shown as the user deletes the record.
- As the user clicks on the Undo button record or deleted file should be restored to the same position or location.
- Check whether the user can delete the record by clicking on the delete button present on the keyboard or not.
- Check as the user delete the record successfully it should not be shown again in the table.
- Verify as the user deletes the report it should be redirected to the correct required screen or not.
- Verify whether the user can delete multiple files at once or not.
- Check for multiple delete actions the user can select the records by selecting the checkboxes.
- Verify an error message should be shown if the user clicks on the Delete button without selecting the file.
- Verify only the user-selected file(s) should be deleted and not affect any other record.