To view Verified answers click on the button below.
Test Scenarios For Website Testing:
Test Cases For Dropdown:–
- Verify whether all values are added to the dropdown list or not.
- Verify that the label text for the dropdown should be as per requirements and aligned or not.
- Verify on click on the dropdown it should display a list containing values.
- Verify that the dropdown displays all values or not as the user clicks on the dropdown.
- Verify whether scroll-down functionality working in the dropdown list or not.
- Verify that the drop-down list should be scrolled down by pressing the down arrow key on the keyboard.
- Verify that the by default selected value is shown on the dropdown or not.
- Verify that the dropdown should not be editable.
- Check the order of the values in the dropdown list same as the requirement or not.
- Check that there should not be any blank value shown in the dropdown list.
- Verify whether dropdown values are case sensitive or not as a system required.
- Verify that the dropdown values should be accessible and selected by clicking on the alphabet from the keyboard.
- Test dropdown list design should not be disturbed on all browsers.
- Check the spelling for the values in the dropdown list.
- Verify all the values in the Dropdown align or not.
- Verify whether on mouse hover mouse pointer change from a pointer to hand or not.
- Verify whether proper spacing is added on the dropdown values or not.
- Verify mouse hover effect is added to the dropdown list or not.
- Check the text length for the maximum char or words are shown or not in the dropdown.
- Verify that the user can choose any value from the dropdown by clicking on the tab button on the keyboard.