1. Views doesn’t store data in a physical location.
2. View can be use to hide some of the columns from the table
3. Views can provide Access Restriction, since data insertion, update and deletion is not
possible on the view.
1. When a table is dropped, associated view become irrelevant.
2. Since view are created when a query requesting data from view is triggered, its bit slow
3. When views are created for large tables, it occupy more memory .
To view Verified answers click on the button below.